The innovative Hylodent Prosthetic Liner is placed between dentures and gums like a cushion. Even well fitted dentures can cause problems
– While chewing it can rub over the gums through minimal movements
– The gingiva can become dry under dentures.
– Dry mucous membranes are perfect breeding ground for bacteria which can lead rapidly to painful inflammation.
The Hylodent prosthetic liner has an innovative formula with hyaluronic acid, developed using the latest scientific insights.
– The soft tissue cushions the dentures and reduces rubbing.
Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced in the human body.
– It has the ability to bind enormous amounts of water, so gums are always kept moist.
– Hyaluronic acid has a soothing, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect and is important in the wound healing process.
– In parallel it stimulates the regenerative powers of your gingiva. With this effects the denture pad helps you to enjoy a new category of wearing comfort.
As a matter of principle Hylodent does not use any questionable ingredients. In opposite to conventional products the denture pad works with organic ingredients without any compromise in the affects.
Hylodent Prosthetic Liner have a moisturizing, protecting and caring effect on stressed gums of people wearing dentures. So it creates a completely new wearing comfort.
-Moisture your dentures with water.
-Cut the liner into the right shape.
-Lay the liner on the dentures and insert them as usual.
Do not use the liner in combination with adhesive cream.