Luxury Oral Health Care
The new generation of oral hygiene
Hylodent toothpaste is 100% natural, plant based toothpaste without harmful chemicals.
With hyaluronic acid and xylitol, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, so helps protect teeth and gums.
- Natural ingredients
- Without surfactants and titanium dioxide
- With hyaluronic acid and xylitol
- Plant based active complex with sage, arnica and echinacea
Well known in beauty and cosmetic products, however less commonly known is its role in medicine and dentistry. In dentistry it is used in many surgical operations. Among other uses, it helps to place implants or to pad declined gingival areas.
Hyaluronic acid is extremely well tolerated because it is a natural element of the human body with a huge number of important tasks.
- Binds enormous amounts of water – up to six litres per gram
- Highly pressure resistant
- Gums easily absorb hyaluronic acid
- Thanks to its ability to bind water it helps to tighten the gums and helps them to look young, strong and healthy.
Hyaluronic acid supports the wound healing and the regeneration of tissue. It is one of the substances the human body uses itself to fight bacterial attacks.
Xylitol is a sugar substitute with a surprising effect: Bacteria causing caries cannot digest it. The bacteria die and the biofilm on the teeth gets thinner. That´s the way Xylitol helps to reduce dental plaque and caries.
-made in Germany
– Daily dental care Hylodent fluoride-free toothpaste is ideal for daily dental care and is ideal for inflammation and bleeding gums.
– For bleeding gums and inflammation, hylodent toothpaste is ideal for treating bleeding gums and inflammation. It moisturizes and soothes.
– Brush your teeth twice a day with hylodent toothpaste Brush your teeth at least in the morning and in the evening with hylodent so that the toothpaste can fully develop its protective effect. Avoid strong pressure in order not to damage teeth and gums and change the toothbrush every month. Important: Do not eat or drink anything for half an hour after brushing your teeth so that the gums have time to absorb the hyaluronic acid