Luxury Oral Health Care
The new generation of oral hygiene
Hylodent toothpaste is 100% natural, plant based toothpaste without harmful chemicals.
With hyaluronic acid and xylitol, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, so helps protect teeth and gums.
- Natural ingredients
- Without surfactants and titanium dioxide
- With hyaluronic acid and xylitol
- Plant based active complex with sage, arnica and echinacea
– daily oral care to prevents caries, dental plaque, inflammations and bleeding gums.
– positive impact on gingivitis because of the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects of hyaluronic acid
– hylodent toothpaste supports cellular regenerative powers so to keep your gums healthy
– Prevents age-related decay of gums.
When growing older the body degrades connective tissue and hyaluronic acid and the gums are affected by this process as well. hylodent toothpaste provides your gums with hyaluronic acid during daily brushing of your teeth.
Well known in beauty and cosmetic products, however less commonly known is its role in medicine and dentistry. In dentistry it is used in many surgical operations. Among other uses, it helps to place implants or to pad declined gingival areas.
Hyaluronic acid is extremely well tolerated because it is a natural element of the human body with a huge number of important tasks.
- Binds enormous amounts of water – up to six litres per gram
- Highly pressure resistant
- Gums easily absorb hyaluronic acid
- Thanks to its ability to bind water it helps to tighten the gums and helps them to look young, strong and healthy.
Hyaluronic acid supports the wound healing and the regeneration of tissue. It is one of the substances the human body uses itself to fight bacterial attacks.
Xylitol is a sugar substitute with a surprising effect: Bacteria causing caries cannot digest it. The bacteria die and the biofilm on the teeth gets thinner. That´s the way Xylitol helps to reduce dental plaque and caries.
-made in Germany
For maximum effect, brush your teeth with Hylodent toothpaste every morning and every evening. Do not use pressure to avoid harmful effects on the enamel. Change your toothbrush monthly.
Important: Do not eat or drink for half an hour after using hylodent toothpaste to give its ingredients time to work.